Holistic Sleep Tips For Babies, Toddlers & Young Children ~ with Tracey Murray
Apr 20, 2021
You can pick up your copy of the baby book, Thriving Bubba here.
Sleep. Ahh precious sleep.
Have to admit, I didn't receive much of it for two years after bringing our baby girl into the world and this seems to be our biggest ongoing challenge, which presents in different ways as our daughter grows up.
I know I'm not alone, so I invited Holistic Sleep Mumma, Tracey Murray onto the podcast to give us all some tips. I sure have benefitted from her guidance and if you have little ones in your household, I know you will too.
In this episode, Tracey covers and gives practical guidance for:
- How much sleep babies and toddlers need in the day and night.
- What to consider when creating a sleep routine.
- How to assist little one's sleeping when you're out of the home.
- Navigating sleep regression and how to honour your babies. developmental changes.
- How to transition away from from feeding or rocking to sleep, if and when you are ready.
- What the sleep cycle are and how to help your baby connect their sleep cycles, for a more restful night...for the whole household.
- Navigating the transition from a cot to a bed.
- What signs to look out for when considering dropping your child's day nap.
- How to overcome a cheeky little one who keeps escaping the bed at lights out.
You can find out more about Tracey's Holistic Sleep Mumma services across on her website and connect with her on instagram.
You can tune into episode 29 above, or searching 'Glowing Mumma Thriving Bubba' on your fav podcast app and I'd love to hear about your biggest takeaways across my @GlowingMumma instagram.