What you’ll need:
- ½ cup cashews, or macadamias, chopped
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup tahini (hulled)
- 2 tbsp raw honey, or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil / MCT oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2-3 drops peppermint, or wild orange essential oil (optional extra)
What you’ll need to do:
- Add all ingredients together into a food processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- Remove a heaped teaspoon of the mixture at a time.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Place onto a plate to serve, or put in the freezer for a treat later on.
- You can roll in extra (desiccated) coconut if you wish.
There you go. Healthy chocolate delights, ready to enjoy when you next get your sweet craving!
Looking for further nourishing meal inspo?
Or if you're ready for a health reset, add yourself to our popular Spring Kickstarter waitlist here.