Try my satiating dairy and grain free Chocolate Delights as a guilt-free way to satisfy your chocolate cravings!
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup almonds, macadamias or hazelnuts, activated and chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, activated and chopped
- ¼ cup tahini (hulled)
- 2 tbsp raw honey, or rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp coconut oil / MCT oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla paste
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 3-5 drops peppermint, or wild orange essential oil
What you’ll need to do:
- Add all ingredients together into a food processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- Remove a heaped teaspoon of the mixture at a time.
- Roll the mixture into into small balls.
- Place onto a plate to serve, or put in the freezer for a treat later on.
Healthy chocolate delights, ready to enjoy when you next get your sweet craving!
You can find more healthy meal ideas over here.